Sep 25, 2009

just because

just because…
Just because I am dramatic at time with certain things doesn’t mean I don’t know what I am talking about. I love having worthwhile conversations with people; the conversations that challenge me and make me think. Be that person, prove me wrong. People often assume that I am a certain way, but 99.9% of the time they are way off and I don’t tell them. I put up walls because I know exactly what I want and I refuse to let weak and insecure words and actions knock those down. But sometime they do because people don’t think before they speak or realize what they do. I laugh a lot…even if I don’t get the joke…ill still laugh. People’s laugh makes me laugh. I hold such high expectations for myself that I have to be told it is OK to fail every once in a while. My flaws will never be touched and if anyone tries to fix them they’re gone. Karma is ridiculous, and I couldn't’t believe in it more. The golden rule will always and forever be my key to happiness. Treat others the way you want to be treated. You are who you surround yourself with. Allow room for change and let people inspire you. I am simply infatuated with the idea of love and the concept of spending your life with one person who loves every single thing about you. I want something real, something that is distracting and keeps me talking. I’m pretty positive that I have that now. I don’t want someone to figure me out before I do. I am in the process of narrowing down my ideas and morals and which ones bring out the best in me, and benefit other people. That is a task I struggle with often. I act mad only when I want to be left alone, not for attention. That is often misinterpreted by others. Passive aggressiveness is not a sign of weakness & it is a defense mechanism (more often than not) only partly conscious. I wish more people would say how they honestly feel and stop hiding. So many people pass up moments, good moments, moments that could change their life because they’re afraid of rejection. Regret is a disgusting feeling. Too many people worry about what people think …I am guilty. Change and conformity is scary as heck. I get nervous thinking about the future. It is hard to not stress over something you have no control over because I always want to be in control. One action, one word, can change everything. Scary right? Be kind to everyone, you wouldn’t believe how good people are at hiding things…I am guilty again. I only wish to be respected by the people I care about the most. I hate it when I am not taken seriously because of my age. I believe age is just a number. You have to give respect to be respected. I catch myself judging a lot, and that is one thing I can’t stand about myself. I only like spending time with people who better me as a person. As much as I complain sometimes that you’re being completely stupid & dumb it is just me being dramatic. I am the girl who gives homeless people money; even if I know they will spend it on alcohol it won’t stop me. I’ll probably end up spending that same cash on something I don’t really need. I have always enjoyed the simplicities of life but I let the littlest things get the best of me. I end up over analyzing EVERYTHING, just because I want to feel something. Most of the time I am in sweats or a t-shirt and jeans and my hair…well we won’t go there. I want to know and be sure that I can survive without a man, and I have. I did well at being independent. But I like being with someone & asking them about there day & taking care of them and vise versa. I know I will make the best mother and wife because that is truly what I have always wanted to be when I grow up & working with kids. Children are my passion. And my wedding…is going to be the greatest day of my life. I enjoy spending my free time writing it helps me clear my mind & get a hold of my thoughts & emotions better; it’s me and my pen & paper. I love being different and not following crowds. I get caught up in the real world a lot but something always pulls me back to ground level where I see clearly; God. The power of prayer is my life saver. If I care about you a lot expect your happiness to come before mine, and don’t get upset with me if you realize it.

I have been in love and it is the greatest feeling a person could ever feel but not in true love. & just because the feeling went away doesn’t mean you won’t feel it again. now I know what it is & the true meaning of it! Hurting & abusing someone is not LOVE!

I want to live in ….New York City…. and write for a newspaper or magazine or be in fashion.
I absolutely hate sunscreen and wish that it wasn’t that big of deal. I rarely rarely burn; I’m a tan girl when I want to be. & I have so many opinions and outlooks on life that some people may not understand.

I care more about my family more than anyone in the world. No matter how many times they hurt me or break me I will continue to be there for them. To the ones who have walked in and KEPT the faith thank you. I believe in love, the stomach-fluttering-nervous-over-the-stars kind of love. I believe in true love. I believe everyone has a soul mate. Those who are bitter and jaded drive me crazy….we all have heartbreaks, some more than others, but we all survive them.

I don’t like being in front of large crowds; but I love being apart of large crowds. It’s crazy because I have spoken at a few conferences. I know how to laugh at myself and that is a trait I will take with me for the rest of my life.

I have high expectations for my wedding, the proposal and the marriage itself. I won’t settle until I have the slightest clue that “he” could offer that. I would much rather give than receive. If I like you you’ll just know. If I love you I will fight for you. I will forever remain loyal and faithful to those who have stayed loyal and faithful to me. When I love… I deeply love.

My favorite snack to eat is Peanut Butter & Jelly or cheezits. I try to eat healthy but sometimes I just have to splurge on chocolate or Starbucks.

I want to see New York and Greece, Italy, Japan & England. Nothing compares to a beach or ocean. Whether it’s in California or the Virgin Islands…nothing…ever…compares. I couldn't be more addicted to anything that I am with Coffee….STARBUCKS….Tea….Resses… I need help.


I do believe everything happens for a reason… I KNOW that everything happens for a reason. I believe money is just paper; but somehow it is my biggest stressor.


I would live in ….Seattle…. just because of the rain. I don’t own an umbrella or rain boots. I have more respect for people in the military (because I’ve lived that life) than any single mom or struggling individual. For someone to risk their life EVERY.SINGLE.DAY for their country and expect nothing in return is the definition of a true hero.

I am strong in my faith and I know that no matter how many times I mess up, God will still be there. All of my tattoos have meanings that only my Mom knows about. I don’t believe in perfection but I think that there are possibilities to be perfect in your own way I have so many dreams about my future that people laugh in my face because they are so far fetched. They will all come true….. ha ha people…..

I have a song for every mood, every person, every situation, every relationship, every second, every run, and every day.. It is truly impossible to see eye to eye with anyone. Trying to impress someone is the stupidest and the hardest thing in the world. First dates are the scariest and the most nervous feeling in the world. Listen to country music. Actually listen and read the lyrics. .

Wake up everyday with a goal. Don’t be afraid to be yourself. I am scared sometimes for people to see all the different sides of me and how I handle every situation. I want to feel the feeling of skydiving; but I will never skydive. I think babies are the most beautiful thing on this entire planet, along with roses. The first guy who brings me yellow or pink roses will have my heart forever. They can survive in any season with the right amount of care…..that’s love.

Don’t be a coward. I will always stand up for myself but sometimes saying nothing and walking away is the best way to do that. People think I’m predictable but their assumptions about me are usually way off. I’m very unpredictable. Compliment people and don’t expect one back.

I would consider being a photographer. Photography is absolutely gorgeous to me. My mom is still the strongest woman I have ever met; and not just because she is my mom but because of how she handles every situation. I love how every church service speaks to me; somehow it is always what I need to hear. Believe in blind faith…if you don’t know what that is then don’t try to understand it. Watch how things unfold around you & you’ll see.
Don’t stress. I need to practice what I preach. If we all practiced what we preached our world would be perfect.

Know a little bit of every language just for the heck of it. Te quiero,Je t’aime, Kimi o ai shiteru, Te amo, (it means I love you in Spanish, French, Japanese and Latin) && most of all enjoy life. Write, work, ski, hike, run, read, swim… whatever makes you happy; don’t wait for someone to give you that golden dream go out and get yourself .

p.s. if you don't know how to survive alone…you will never survive anything. Stay as independent and strong as humanly possible.

xxox smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment