Apr 1, 2009

God got a special angel 14yrs today,I call him Papa!


How you always had to have ketchup on EVERYTHING. I see Mom put ketchup on her fried potatoes or her and Auntie Linda put ketchup on there roast. It makes me gag every time. But I know why they both do it. And it makes me smile.

I can picture me at 3 and it was hunting season and seeing the bucks hanging on the clothes line and me saying; "Papa, killed Bambi'. I think at 3, I was heart broken that you killed Bambi. hehe.

How you gave us all nicknames when we were born. I will never understand why you named me"Muggins" but I'm proud of it and have it tattooed on my arm. That's how proud I am. It's my favorite one and the most important. Every time I look at my arm, I think of you.

I wonder sometimes if you were still here what nicknames you would come up with for the new grand kids. Joshy's daughter Madyson-Anne looks soo much like him when he was a baby. She is adorable and the best baby, I always wonder what you would have named her. I wonder what names you would have for Rylie, Cannon, Taylor, Kamryn and Rachael too.

I have so many memories I could go on forever. These memories I will always cherish.

You were Strong and loving and had a huge heart. We miss you soo much. As the years go by I think it gets harder sometimes for us. After that day, I can honestly say the family was never the same. You were the glue that held us all together and a part of my heart and all of our hearts left with you that day.

But we all know even though you're gone from us and gone is forever, we will see you again someday. And we all have our memories that we cherish and will always have.

You were and are the greatest man that I have even known and I miss you so much. I still cant believe today is fourteen years since you've been gone. It still seems like yesterday!

I love and miss you with all my heart Papa!!

Watch more Yahoo! Music videos on AOL Video

No comments:

Post a Comment