May 11, 2009

Sometimes life makes decisions for us...

Sometimes life makes decisions for you. This is the most crazy time of my life, further complicated by my recent findings. But, I have to believe that God sent me this information for a reason. He wanted me to know so I can move on with my life without having to make the decision myself. No worries, no regrets, no "what-ifs" just reality. I'm not sure how or why people become disposable to us. But, I am not disposable.
Its hard, but it is what it is. Life made this decision for me and for that I'm thankful. despite its the most painful thing ever. I never have to look back and wonder what I could have done differently. I know I have done everything within my power...I am forced to accept this and that I can have the life that I have planned for myself. I can have what I want. I don't have to take the hand that life has dealt me.
I will survive this..I will be more of a person in many other ways. I will get up each morning and put more pieces together until all is fabulous. I will lean on my friends and family who will support me and I will be a new person when this is all over and done. A better person.
Karma is a bitch..and I have no regrets. therefore, I have no debts to pay to fate.Some people haven't begun to repay their debts to fate..I pity them. Knowing how much I care..I will probably be there to support them when their time comes. Until then, I am putting together new pieces today and feel a little more stronger than yesterday. Tomorrow will be another day stronger..
I will focus on myself and my loved ones..and 'it' wont win. All I have to do is keep praying to God for His love and guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment