Sep 10, 2009

Jump Jump,Im crafty!!

Okay, Okay..I think I like to write! What do you think? Okay, that was me being sarcastic!

Okay so I writing this blog for someone I love dearly & is having a hard time.I'm trying to make a point to them.

Everything is a choice. At least, everything is a choice for humans externally. We cant decide whether the heart falls hard in love, but we can control what we do after the heart fallen. There are some things that react purely on instinct like a mouse or a fly. And there are others that act due to circumstance, and their fate is decided on something larger like fire,rain,or water.

I've always been envious of water. It cant help where it flows. It's simply reacting to what is around itself. Sometimes I find myself sitting in front of a lake or ocean, instead of being in it. Because I feel its so powerful and like me. So instead I sit and watch it react to everything around it.

Some people are grateful for a mind and heart. I can say I'm very happy with it. Its the hardest life you can have for some people. With a cat or dog, they have a one at a time thought process.
Eat.sleep.attention.play.eat.play.attention. A human is quite the opposite.
I miss him so much. my hip hurts. what time is it? 5 minutes okay. why is that woman mean mugging' me? I should look away. She is still starring, awkward. I should answer my phone. wait no, i shouldn't. I'm obsessing about my hip & head. STOP obsessing. whatever I'll just answer my text. Ow,my hip & head, what time is it? my hair wont stay pinned, I really need a bobby pin. I miss him. wait I'm talking to him, what time is it. Ah my hair! See insanely nutty & quite the opposite.

It's like a curse . Why not a tree? That seems much simpler. I think really we are insanely nuts sometimes, and what we don't realize is the person standing next to us at the supermarket is just as nutty as we are. See you think if anyone got into your head they wouldn't understand, that would think you were crazy.But that is the big mistake. They do understand. Because their mind is running just as fast as yours, but in a different way.


It really is true that everything happens for a reason.Our lives are just one, big plan that ultimately completes a person. Sometimes it's hard to believe this theory and sometimes it is hard to understand why something didn't exactly work out the way you had hoped at the time, but if you remind yourself that it's all part of the plan, it helps. At least for me, it does because i truly believe this.

Whether it be a person you hope to date, fall in love with, breaks up with, get cheated on with, someone you meet in a grocery store, the reason you took the left turn instead of right, the reason you got pregnant, the reason you didn't get pregnant.. EVERY single component works in a certain way and directs your life how it is supposed to go. Granted, we all make decisions, but who's to say that those decisions aren't already made for you, as "part of the plan".

In fact life sort of understand itself. We are like the fire because we cant stop going. And the tree,because we live and die. The fact that we build walls for ourselves is just ridiculous. They are going to protect what, getting hurt? but if we are human we will hurt others as well. So ,really ,our best bet is to tear down all walls, put on a helmet and accept the fact that you are like the person next to you at the grocery store. And no matter how much you don't want to relate to the person that has broken your heart or let you fall, you have too. The reality is, we hate those that disappoint us because of how we are similar. They mess up just like you. We have to live with that. We have to live knowing how similar like really is to itself.

People don't force love. It just happens. Let's stop making life so complicated and stressful. Take a step back, breathe and let it go. The sour will help you appreciate the sweet. But don't spend too much time tasting the sour, when the sweet is right around the corner. Learn from your struggles and use it to your advantage. It's really not that bad....

You have to accept that you are alike. Just like I have to jump into the water.

smooches xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment