Sep 8, 2009

SERIOUSLY!! :-()

I am sitting here trying to think of what to say and where to start.I've noticed that I often type up these blogs at the wee-hours of the morning. Like now, for example; it's 130 in the morning. Here I am, typing a blog.Well, I cant sleep because something happened tonight!


So there's this guy, right? Yeah, y'all know who he is.He's really sweet, and his head's in the right place most of the time. He makes me smile,regardless of how bad my mood is. Our hands fit together perfectly.His smile says more than words ever could.His kisses make my heart melt.He isn't afraid to be dorky.When he holds me, I feel safe.He sees me for who I am.His happiness is contagious.He is easy to talk to.He cares about what I have to say.He is a
strong person.He can turn anything into a joke.He's one of the people who helped me be truly happy.His touch gives me butterflies.I'd rather sit and do nothing with him then do anything with anyone else. Just cuddling on the couch with him is good for me.We make each other laugh & happy and isn't that what life is all about....being able to make someone smile and happy..

BUT-Sometimes my emotions get in the way and my judgement becomes clouded. Sometimes I get mad for the wrong reasons, or even offended.Sometimes I even go on the offense and become a bitch because of the smallest, most insignificant comments or things.I feel bad about it a lot, and sometimes I forget to apologize.

However;what happened tonight I HAD every right to take offense.NO, I wasn't MAD.Sometimes when I'm sick & feel like death I get moody & I don't want you to touch me, kiss me or cuddle with you. YOU KNOW THAT!! YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL!! JUST LIKE I KNOW YOU! I LOVE when you are in town or we are together. YOU take great care of me ,treat me like a PRINCESS & YOUR AMAZING!

BUT, you don't show the person you supposedly love there important to you, by saying something rude & PUSHING them away!! I know you felt bad the moment you done it because you immediately told me to come back & talk about it. OUR RULE IS WE DON'T GO TO BED MAD OR UPSET & WE TALK IT OUT!! BUT GUESS WHAT BABE,WE DID GO TO BED UPSET & CRYING! what the heck, YOUR LEAVING & we wont see each other for two weeks, NOT how I wanted to spend our last night together! I CANT believe you pushed me away & said that. I can't stay mad at you for to long ever,I swear I wanted to scream at you & wanted you to hold me(like you tried to).

i know our relationship isn't perfect. if it was, that's when I'd be worried. of course we argue and disagree and make mistakes...just like EVERY relationship in existence. but that doesn't change the fact that we are completely, madly, deeply stinkingly happy with each other and can't wait to do whatever it takes to have "us" work.


Remember the five simple rules to be happy:
1. Free your heart from hatred.
2. Free your mind from worries.
3. Live simply.
4. Give more.
5. Expect less.

No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. Disappointments are like road bumps, they slow you down a bit but you enjoy the smooth road afterwards. Don't stay on the bumps too long. Move on!
When you feel down because you didn't get what you want, just sit tight and be happy, because God has thought of something better to give you. When something happens to you, good or bad, consider what it means. There's a purpose to life's events, to teach you how to laugh more or not to cry too hard. You can't make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, and the rest is up to the person to realize your worth. It's better to lose your pride to the one you love, than to lose the one you love because of pride. We spend too much time looking for the right person to love or finding fault with those we already love, when instead we should be perfecting the love we have.


YOU know you're my other half.the only boy that gives me butterflies. We've been through good times and bad times and have always seemed to make it through. I wouldn't trade any of the times we've had for the world. You're someone i can share anything with. Words can't come close to what i feel for you. You has my heart enough said.

Smooches,xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment